Friday, November 28, 2008

dr stuart, i presume...

Extraordinarily good, indeed!

Not to mention pretty much the sweetest packaging I've seen in awhile...


IMG_4876

Scents of lemongrass and peppermint...



IMG_4877

...and dandilion and red clover.



IMG_4878

So good for days when I need a tonic (and a mini-vacation from coffee!).



p.s. I'm trying out this new gadget called "following" - it's on the sidebar under Little Piggy Friends. Here's an invite to join in and follow along for new posts!

I'm interested to see how it all works out...please check it out if you have the chance!




2 comments:

  1. I tried the following thingy. It wants me to make a blogger account first though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. s.a. - ooh, bummer. I didn't realize that! (I'll just stick to the good ol' FB updates for the next while then...) Hope all is wonderful with you! :)

    ReplyDelete