Sunday, March 22, 2009

fallen angels


One of my all time favourite movies. It makes me want to run away to Hong Kong and chain smoke whilst eating soft-serve ice cream and ramen noodles...


opening scene


Our star-crossed lovers. Oh, the life of an assassin and his partner...



15

I love that saturated, dream-like mood...like we're watching a scene shot in an aquarium.




16

Hong Kong, spooky and still sometimes silly at night.




17

And the food, I like how it appears everywhere...




2



1

Our adorable misfit, rendered mute from eating a can of expired pineapple.




3




4




4.5




5




7




8




9




10

I couldn't get this scene out of my head the first time I saw it.

Our lady smokes and eats her noodles at the same time, while a gang fight breaks out behind her.


11




12




13

Dawn.




No comments:

Post a Comment